Subscribe to the news digest here
SymbioticA has developed activities to educate, facilitate and disseminate the utilisation of science for creative and cultural outcomes.
Current and upcoming SymbioticA related activities in Australia and internationally can be found on the calendar below.
Back to top
- SymbioticA’s intensive workshops demonstrate the tools of modern biology through artistic engagement which in turn, gives voice to the broader philosophical and ethical exploration into the extent of human intervention with other living things.
- SymbioticA exhibits art that deals with the shifting perceptions of life and the ethical questioning involved with such acts.
- A mix of artists, scientists, philosophers, social scientists, designers, lawyers and activists have participated in SymbioticA’s symposiums.
- Weekly seminars
- The Friday Seminar Series is designed to allow an open forum to disseminate artistic, scientific, ethical and philosophical research and practice of resident researchers, visiting artists and scholars to our University.
- SymbioticA activities digest updated fortnightly
- Featured events
- SymbioticA regularly hosts one-off events,including talks, lectures and think-tanks, which often involve visiting guests, both local and international as well as residents from our residency program.
Stay connected with SymbioticA
Back to top